Wednesday 14 September 2022

Woyww

 Morning all, just a quick update for what's on your workdesk Wednesday. This was taken VERY early this morning (couldnt sleep so got up and remembered i needed to make a special birthday card) hence the flash on the photo and a rather overstuffed offcuts box!


Desk was full of 'other' stuff so was inspired by Helen and crafted on the floor! Always remember years ago at the WOYWW crop Julia and Jan set up an outlined desk space on the floor for helen!! Still brings a smile to my face now when i remember that. Sadly cant make this years crop but am looking forward to the photos post event.

Happy crafting 

Kyla 

7 comments:

  1. Good morning Kyla 🤗 you're a whizz at getting a special card created for today 💕 can't go wrong with a bit of crafting on the floor 😁 Wishing you agood day ahead and hopefully a restful night ahead for you. Love and hugs Tracy #13 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always find the floor a very useful crafting area, it is just getting up again that can be a bit of a pain! Happy WOYWW. Angela #7

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen still has the notice! Lol. I suppose if you have to wake early, crafting is a good way to fill the time especially with a deadline!
    Hugs LLJ 6 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I smiled at the crafting a la Helen style Kyla. Hope you managed to finish the card in time. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW, Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do indeed still have the notice! it made me laugh so much. I am running out of floor space now though, then there will be a problem!! Sorry that you won't be able to make this year's crop Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kyla, I have to admit that I'm late getting round everyone today because we've been to the seaside for a day out, first time since Covid started so it made a lovely change and as hubby said let's go who was I to turn it down. Also we have a new puppy so it was her first time to see the sea. You'll not be the only one that finds themselves with nowhere to craft than on the floor Lol! Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  7. My floor is always covered in stuff - at the moment a journal page drying...

    Happy WOYWW!

    I am determined to call and comment on all of you this week, even if late!
    Susan #5
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!


    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment