Wednesday 4 March 2020

WOYWW

Happy hump day and another What's on your Workdesk Wednesday and check me out, yet again getting some crafting in!!  To be honest, it is usually only 30 mins here and there at the moment and the weather has helped over the past few weeks as not been able to get out on the allotment much, but still, crafting!

So on my desk this week are some more stamped images I am working through to make some more cards, I seem to have an animal theme over the past couple weeks, no idea why, but I am going with it!

My "Man Bites Dog" cards this week are 'Blonde Star Stabs Tourist'-ooh not a great headline, but then to be honest they rarely are!
So are you going to bare all and share you desk?  
If so all the details are over on the Queen of Desks blog here

Happy crafting
kyla


11 comments:

  1. I should imagine your allotment is very muddy! Glad you're getting some crafting done (it's very sporadic here too!) Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our soil is so waterlogged I'd be doing harm if I tried to dig at the moment. When it's a rainy day, I like giving myself permission to spend most of it in the JanCave!
    Hugs LLJ 7 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice image you’ve got on there. Love that the weather is causing you to craft! AM amazed that you can do much at all in terms of gardening. Our garden is so wet that just standing on it starts to compact it. Hateful weather. Doubt its much good for the old RA either, hope you’re not too fidgety from lack of outside!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can understand your limited time crafting. but 30 mins is 30 mins and it all adds up

    Bridget #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kyla, love that cat image, it's fab. 30 minutes is better than none at all. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4

    ReplyDelete
  6. the cat image is lovely. Have a good week. Happy WOYWW. With love & God bless, Caro x (#15)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you have put 30 minutes to good use.... I can easily spend 30 minutes staring out the window. Have a lovely crafty week.
    Sandra de @16

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny that you are working with animals Kyla as that is what I have been doing this week too. The cat image is cute. Glad you've managed some crafting this week. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Actually, the card says "stuns" tourist, rather than "stabs" tourist, probably more likely to happen! It's funny how we go through phases such as flowers, or animals, or lighthouses (a few of mine!) and we have no idea why! Oh well, embrace it while you can! Have a great week, Lindart #22

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now I wonder what the Blonde might have been up to! I don't really have an excuse for being late just got tired yesterday after sorting stuff for my parents. You take it easy and happy belated woyww, Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning Kyla. I'm late this week as I've been in deep dig out mode of the studio - and not done. Love the Man Bites Dog card for this week. Creative Blessings! Kelly #27

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment