Saturday 10 August 2019

Allotment Update

So, my Instagram (kylacotterell) page has my allotment haul but I thought I would put a picture on the blog as a general update too.

The photo is from a couple weeks back as now all my broadbeans have been picked, blanched and frozen for the winter and I am now officially fed up with both green and yellow courgettes!!! We have made fritters, ratatouille, griddled and also in salads



Now I have also made some spiced courgette chutney.  Never made this before (usually make rhubarb chutney) but it used up several of our onions and courgettes (especially the marrow like ones) so it has to be worth it.


Any other ideas for courgettes always welcome!

kyla








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment