Monday 24 August 2015

Twofer

A twofer, two cards for the price of one (well sort of).
The backing paper was a 12x12 sheet that I no longer needed so decided to use it for cards.
The card on the left has bakers twine, a couple of tags that I stamped Mr and Mrs on and added a small gemstone on each.

I added some lace to the bottom of the card, and there you have it a wedding card!

The card on the right has a repurposed black felt coaster cut up and a stamped sentiment which I matted and layered.  Sympathy cards are difficult to make so I was pleased I was able to make this one.  It was also timely as not only did we find out fellow WOYWWers Janet sadly died recently but also my cousin, only  2 yrs older than me died suddenly 2 weeks ago so I was able to send this to my Uncle.

Kyla
 

1 comment:

  1. Great way to use up paper that you wouldn't otherwise, and I love that you've got two polar subjects out of it too.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment