Sunday 30 October 2011

Using up the stash...part 2

Hello, if you are in the UK then I hope you enjoyed your extra hour crafting (or the extra duvet time)!

In an attempt to trying using up my stash I have been stamping on fabric (inspired by the card Karen sent me for the WOYWW anniversary PIF).  This is stamped with stayz-on and I have added a little yellow the bee with some permanent markers, I aged it with my distress inks and frayed the edges a little them spritzed the lot with my perfect pearls spray in heirloom gold.



I attached it to some torn patterned vellum and used brads to attach it to some pretty blossom paper.



I stamped these the same way (using my new Tim Holtz stamps-these are the first ones I have bought as they are usually SO expensive, but Craft Obsessions had a good deal on them so I couldn't resist!), after aging with DI I then dropped some reinker and blotted it , finishing with my perfect pearls spray again to bring it all together (I love the way the ink moves when you spray it).

 I mounted the whole lot onto some of Tim's papers (I do like his paper stacks) and added a vinyl butterfly onto some old plastic packaging waste and bent the wings up to add some dimension.
I still can't bring myself to think about Christmas....maybe my trip to the NEC show will spark me off (or make me SO fed up of looking at Christmas stash that I may loose the will and buy my Christmas pressies this year!!!).  If any of you are going tot he NEC, I hope you have a fab time, and dont forget I am still taking bets on how different my haul will look from the shopping list I have!!!!

A big welcome to Marjo my new follower who also takes part WOYWW-Hello!

Happy Crafting
Li'l Pidge x

1 comment:

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment