Sunday 14 March 2010

A few more makes

Hurrah! Spring looks like it has finally sprung-boy it was a long time coming. I was starting to think we would never see the other side of all the snow and miserable weather, but the snow drops are out and the crocus are blooming-hurrah!! So I decided to make a few spring inspired makes.

I also finally got round to mounting the new stamp I bought, I love this 'time flies' stamp that I coloured in and added some glaze to the watch face...very alice in wonderland I thought!

mmmnnnn, Alice in Wonderland....really looking forward to seeing it......just to star at Mr Depp!!
need to go and have a lie down for a bit......
lil pidge x

3 comments:

  1. Some lovely makes I love all your cards, you have been busy

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment