Thursday 18 December 2008

Oh Christmas Tree......

Ah, all topped up with anti biotics and lemsip..so I can carry on with a bit more updating...I have finally managed to make some Christmas cards over the past few weeks.




I'm liking the shaky beaded trees (even if i do say so myself).

I have also had a few birthday makes in the past few weeks ; the first card is for the lovely Becks husband, Nige the Goth and its a shaky cobweb design...oooh loving shaky cards. The 2nd card is for Micky, our resident token bloke at our weekly craft get together (great with the cuttlebug and making tea-well done Micky).



This is a set I made for my sister-in-law's birthday. Its ear-rings, bracelet and a handbag charm with Haematite beads. I made the box with my crafters companion which really speeds things up.

Happy Crafting

Lil Pidge (back to my nest to snuffle and cough in a pathetic way!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment