Wednesday 31 January 2024

Woyww

 Morning and What's on your workdesk Wednesday? Well, on mine not much! Not had a chance to do any crafting. For the first time in several years i haven't made ANY Christmas cards (i usually try to make 20 in January to take the pressure off next Nov/Dec). I will try to make some in February before i pack away the christmas papers and stamps and cards i upcycle. 


At the  back is rhe Dr Who moulds i found when having a small clear out. In the past i made some clay and resin items like a tardis so need to have a think and make some more as they are really unusual. 


On the right of my desk is my small black sketch book, as i did manage to meet up with bristol urban sketchers at the weekend at the M Shed museum. Lovely group and there is some amazing artists in there. 

Forgot to do my 'man bites dog' cards and didnt make all my blog returns last week so apologies. Will try to make more time in February to actually do SOME crafting and also catch up on my painting course. 

So, what's on your workdesk, do share via the lovely Julia's blog.

Kyla 

11 comments:

  1. Ooh TARDIS moulds Kyla how fabulous. Glad you managed a catch up with your sketching group. Stay safe and Happy WOWYW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes life gets in the way - hope you get some crafting time in February. the Dr Who moulds sound fun! Happy WOYWW Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to confess I'm the same, even bought a lovely new snowflake die and stamp and they are still sat there never been taken out of the packet but we'll see. Other stuff though taking place and that's my excuse! Have a great woyww. Hugs Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A TARDIS mould sounds really interesting, Kyla. I can hear the ‘Whoo whoo’ just mentioning it!
    Glad you managed to catch up with sketching friends.
    Take care and happy WOYWW
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 11 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see you Kyla, those moulds sound interesting!! Hope you get to those Christmas cards in Feb, it really does help take the pressure off. Have a great week, love n hugs Cindy #15

    ReplyDelete
  6. As soon as you mentioned “Tardis” the tune popped into my mind! I see there is a K9 mould too. Last Christmas was the first Christmas I had cards prepared and it made quite a difference. Happy WOYWW Angela #14

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to see that you got out with the sketchers group, it’s always good to see others work and get inspiration! Only make the C cards if you feel like it, the world will still keep turning if you don’t get round to it!!
    Hugs LLJ 6 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice tidy desk today, ready for action! It's amazing what one can find with a little tidy up. If I every am in a funk with no ideas at all, I do a tidy up. I'm always inspired by something! The sketchers group sounds like fun! I should check and see if there's one in my city! Have a great first week of February! Lindart #18

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice sketches! Glad you were able to meet up with your group! Sometimes a clean desk is the best place for new creative growth!

    We always find hidden treasures when we start cleaning. Every year, when I start my cleaning for Passover, I always find little gems that I have forgotten about. It is like going on a shopping spree in my own studio.
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, WOYWW #19

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've missed your 'man bites dog' cards! Sorry for te late visit, time got away from me. I'll look forward to seeing what you do with the Dr Who moulds. Have a great week, Lisa-Jane #10

    ReplyDelete
  11. I passed my MBD cards to my son - he plays them as the game! I love finding buried treasures when I have a good tidy. I'm due one, but just not up to it. But you guessed that as OMG! So late.
    Mary Anne (4)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment