Wednesday 10 January 2024

Woyww

 Happy What's on your workdesk Wednesday. On my desk this week (well last night) were my bullet journal and 365 journal being updated for January and copying across stuff like to do lists, birthday's and appointments. Bit boring. 


I haven't started my upcycling of the christmas cards YET (every year i try and have 20 made by the end of January to take the stress off December!) BUT i finally finished my Inktober!! 


These were the final 3 i hadn't got round to doing! No excuse, just didn't, but i have now, small wins are still wins! 

Also managed to do a few more of my watercolour course, am really loving doing these, but i need to schedule time around work so i can do them. 



I haven't tried doing landscape watercolours before and am really enjoying it

As to the 'man bites dog' cards this week....just odd!! 

So, what's on your workdesk?

Kyla

10 comments:

  1. those watercolour landscapes are fabulous! I hope you get time to do more. Well done for finishing Inktober, too! Happy WOYWW Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that book on your desk . . . that's what we all have I think, more ideas than time!! lol
    Have a good week
    Christine #14

    ReplyDelete
  3. The watercolours are really fab, so glad you’re enjoying the course! And you’re right, small wins are just as valid as big ones when it comes to crafting!
    Hugs LLJ 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your watercolours, which course are you doing? You might think copying birthdays a bit boring, but I have lost my list๐Ÿ™ˆ. I don’t remember when I last saw it. I am going to have to ask the parents! Again because Ihave lost it before ๐Ÿ™ˆ. Happy WOYWW. Angela #12

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2 one is Emilys notebook and these are from Kolbie Blume

      Delete
  5. Hi Kyla, I'm loving the watercolouring. I would normally be making more Christmasd cards this month but got distracted just like you. Wishing you a very happy WOYWW. Hugs, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Kyla! Love you bullet journal! Your watercolors are nice too!

    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, WOYWW #19

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving those water colours Kyla and well done for completing Inktober. Quick visit after work! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm reading a book that could use these very MBD cards as plot outline. Oooeer! Desk look good and congrats on your tenacity and result with Inktober, well done you, very satisfying!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done for finishing your Inktobers, and those watercolours are stunning! So talented. I'm planning to go through the Christmas cards tomorrow - something I can hopefully do whilst keeping an eye on little splodge as I am babysitting tomorrow. Have a great week, love n hugs, Cindyxx #10

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment