Wednesday 10 April 2019

WOYWW


Sorry but the pay the bills job has been so crazy for so many months there has been very little crafting and even less blogging (last thing I want to do is go online when I get home!)

However, a day off last week meant I could do my April 365 Challenge Journal, BUT, as I was not totally switched off work it meant that I started cutting out the 30 pieces which I journal on and quickly realised I could only fit 20 on the page!!!  Doh! So, in an effort to claw it back I decided to cut some small random pieces and add them to the mix  and just about managed to fit 30 on the page, but no room for any decoration!

 That was Friday, it still looks like this now!  Not had time to clear it up so just added my "Man Bites Dog" cards on top!

This week the headline is "Feds wanted 1st Lady"!!!!! oooh!

So, if you are joining us via the lovely Queen of Desks Julia via here and bare your desk, be it clean, messy or mid make, welcome to the mayhem!

Kyla

6 comments:

  1. Well done for finding a way to fit 30 pieces on your page! now you just need to find time to fill them in! Helen #?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kyla, great cards! Annoying when things don't fit, I agree. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 X

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's quite a big journal you have there... great job getting 30 journaling cards onto it! THat cards made me laugh! Happy woyww and a big hug from Holland. Marit #17

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kyla. Hope you get to fill in a few bits on your journal - and find a weeny bit of time for crafting.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kyla, sometimes stuff just gets in the way. I've had extra stuff this week and completely forgot today was Wednesday so rushed round this morning photographing and posting the WOYWW which is not me at all! Interesting Man Bites Dog today! Happy creative woyww, Angela x16x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kyla, hope you have a bit more time to get back to your crafty space soon. I like the mix of different shapes and sizes on your page. Hope you manage to add to it soon. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment