Saturday 27 October 2018

Inktober 2018 part 2

 This is the next part of my Inktober 2018 update.  I am still trying to stick to my theme of nature and using the prompts from the Inktober website.

 I thought de-forestation would be appropriate for the prompt "cruel"

 Self explanatory!

 I have always thought of Owls as guardians of the countryside for some reason, maybe because of the wise old owl thought.

 Wasn't too impressed with my dandelion clock.  But I decided to not re-draw any as they are meant to be quick (only a few minutes a day) sketches and give me space to learn new techniques and skills.

 For weak I looked to my garden and the small weak seedlings that become strong with the right conditions-much like ourselves!

 Angular made me think of the monkey puzzle tree I used to walk past when I was about 5 years old in a neighbours garden-always amused me by its shape (and of course at that age the belief that monkeys really did live in there!)

and a puffer fish seemed like the obvious choice for this prompt!

I have made a few more since these but I need to upload the next lot of photos and I hope to blog them in the next week or so.

I love Inktober, it is such a great idea and takes me only 5-10 mins a day MAX and I end up learning so much more about my style and technical ability as well as what does and does NOT work for me!

Happy inking

Kyla
 

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff and nice to see a pic of you!

    Reduction Raider ��

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment