Sunday 1 April 2018

Brusho's

 Happy Easter!  Hurrah to a bit of time off work!  That means I have more time to experiment and play in the craft room (I have caught up on the housework and ironing).

So I decided to have a play with my brusho's again.  I still only have two, grey and Moss Green but I love the multiple colours you get from them.


I wetted the card first then sprinkled the brusho's on top and spritz water again allowing them to drip across the page.

This is the moss green with lovely shades of orange and rust tones.


Whilst the Grey has oranges, purples and blues too!

I am thinking of making a masterboard with brusho's-I just need to think about what else to use eg stamps etc-time to peruse Pinterest I think!!!

Happy crafting
Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment