Sunday 18 September 2016

'Marvel' at the freebies


Just a quick update-look what I found!

In a department store (if you are in the UK - Wilko's) I found this wallpaper with large, almost comic sized, Marvel comic cover prints.  You are able to rip some off to take home to test.....
Now, I was a Girl Guide when I was younger so I am "always prepared" and this means I 'may' have had a penknife and scissors to hand to cut off a few pieces to take home to 'test'!!!!

What can I say....it was too good to ignore. The wallpaper is lovely and thick and cut down should make some great cards and backgrounds too.

Happy crafting

Kyla

2 comments:

  1. great freebies!! quite big samples you managed to take home to test!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sample pieces, bet you will make good use of these. Now I understand why I keep so much stuff in my handbag....cos I was a Girl Guide too! Happy crafty week, Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment