Monday 31 August 2009

ATCs, homemade pickles and even a few cards

After a holiday in Devon (since when did a holiday in this country become a 'staycation' we always had holidays in this country as kids, we couldnt afford anything else, it was just known as a holiday, surely a 'staycation' is when you stay at home, in your home town or do day trips? ). Anyway, back home and I had a nice surpise, I forgot that the CB Forum ATC swap was due on the theme of 'No White', and I received 3 great ATC's from 2Belle, Cleene and Catherine Harper, thanks ladies they are lovely.

My return home saw lots of chilli's on my plants, so I have now pickled them! Lovely, sweet pickled chillis-blow your head off but great with cheese.
We had some good news when we were away, my brother-in-law and his wife completed on their first home! Congratulations to you both. To celebrate I made a selection of homemade goodies: Elderflower cordial, pickled chillis, pickled nasturtium, spicy rhubarb chutney and spiced sugar to welcome them to their new home.


I also managed to get some time card making, a leaving card for a Nightmare Before Christmas fan:




I also made a couple of girly cards and a shaker card.
I also finally took out a subscription to Craft Stamper magazine. I have been waiting until they had a subscription gift i liked-this time some goodies from Paper Artsy, a great company with a full angel policy-so I am off to buy some U-mount and get stamping with my new stamps-watch this space!
Happy Crafting
Li'l Pidge







2 comments:

  1. Some lovely makes Kyla and the foodie makes sound so yummy. Hope you feel rested after your holiday

    hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jackie, there is nothing better than a few homemade goodies (and they taste SO good when you make them yourself!)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment