Monday 7 July 2008

A wet and windy weekend and some flocking!


What an awful weekend - raining cats and dogs and blowing a gale, so that'll be perfect crafting weather then! Managed to make a couple more cards as I managed to sell a dozen last week - hurrah (thanks Mum!). I am loving turquoise and olive colour combo's at the moment.
I have also just started going to my first crop, held by Jill in Bath (thanks Jill, its a great get together) and was introduced by my friend Becks (who is a scrapping newbie, but has already produced her first great page). So watch this space for more postings (of scrap pages, or maybe the lovely homemade cakes that Becks brings!). It makes a nice change to catch up with these ladies in somewhere other than the pub (Jill ownes a pub!).
Anyway, a wet week is forecast and my OH has 3 gigs he is playing this week, so I reckon I can get some decent scrapping done. I tried flocking a butterfly for the first time, not too successful, I think I will need to practise a bit before posting the results!
Anyway, happy crafting,
Lil Pidge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment