Tuesday 24 October 2023

WOYWW

 Morning all, on my desk this week-my Inktober tags as I am SO behind but I have taken part for at least 8 years so I am determined to catch up, I am not too far off (think I got up to day 16 so not too bad).  The past 6 years I have completed them on tags as I find it so much easier to hang them on a ring and then hang them from my desk.  I love looking back at the ones i have done in the past.


My "Man Bites Dog" cards this week are 'Nurse Drops Feds Drugs' - well, that is certainly a headline!!

To answer Julia's question from last weeks blog - the glass jar...yes I glued several homemade flowers to the lid and its filled with various sugar free sweets! Well spotted :-)

So, What's on your workdesk wednesday?

Kyla


10 comments:

  1. Great inktober tags Kyla - glad you have managed to start catching up. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on catching up - well mostly - with the Inktober tags. they look great! Happy WOYWW Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean, I know the nurses are underpaid but... :) Your Inktober Tags are fab. I'm sure you will catch up and we will love seeing them in bunches!

    Getting visits in early on DDs Birthday!
    Mary Anne (3)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's what the jar is!! Sun is streming in the window here making it hard to see even when I made the picture bigger!! Neat little cards, yes the tags and rings are a great storage idea. Sounds like the Feds will be happy one way or another!! Have a great week, love n hugs Cindyxx #9

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kyla, great tags, your toad is cute — if you can call a toad cute 🤣. Was the nurse working for the Feds I wonder! Happy WOYWW and have a great week. Angela #15

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting Man Bites Dog, must watch for that one for sure. Loving the tags too. Wishing you a fun woyww, Angela x10x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your inktober tags, Kyla. Very pretty.
    Take care and happy WOYWW
    hugs
    Lynnecrafts 12 x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Admiring your tenacity with the Inktober...and the bullet dodger!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The tags are great fun and keeping past ones on rings to flick through is a great idea! Hope you manage to keep the momentum going with the October ones as well xx
    Hugs LLJ 2 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Kyla. I'm coming in under the wire. Was a busy week!
    I always look forward to your Man Bites Dog cards. So funny. Nice work on the tags. You got this! Creative Blessings! ~Kelly #16

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment