Saturday 12 August 2017

Art Abandonment at Upfest

 Following on from my Upfest post I thought I would share the Art Abandonment's I placed around the festival.

Art Abandonment is a global group of artists (search Facebook/groups/artabandonment) and we leave pieces across the globe for people to find, leave or pass on.

This is one of the canvas boards I made a couple of weeks ago ready to leave at the festival.  My husband found some stencil art left by 'Dave The Agent' (I found a piece of his a couple of years ago!) so I left this in its place, it seemed fitting.


This is the piece my husband found abandoned, lovely find instead of just abandoning.




My final piece was one of the cardboard pieces I made painting a Studio Ghibli inspired Totorro and Soot Sprites-I am a huge fan of Ghibli and always manage to find inspiration in their work.


I have also abandoned some rock art around Sidmouth during the folk festival and my husband took some for me to Blackpool to the Rebellion punk festival.  I hope to be able to blog about those soon.

Happy crafting
kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment