Wednesday 18 January 2017

WOYWW

Hello peeps, it's hump day again so that can only mean one thing..time to share our workdesks of shame!  

Over at http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk/ the queen of desks our lovely Julia presides over "What's on your Work Desk Wednesday" where we bare all!

My desk this week isn't too bad (though it has looked like this for a couple of days!!) as I am cutting up last years Christmas cards and calendars to see if I can upcycle them into cards, tags etc for the coming year (not the handmade or 'special' cards-they get saved). 


My 'Man Bites Dog' cards really were drawn like this-honest, these were the first random 5 I drew from the pack IN THIS ORDER!!!!

So, who is singing at his ceremony this week then?! 

Happy crafting
Kyla





9 comments:

  1. GREAT MBD cards this week,it was obviously written in the stars. your recycled Christmas cards look great too - don't put them away somewhere so safe you forget them, though! Helen #?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kyla, lolled at the cards! How uncanny is that? And isn't it funny we all think of the same person when seeing that sentence? Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #5 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make tags with my old Christmas cards also.
    Happy woyww Jill #24

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great workspace. TFS xx Jan 52

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite thing to do with leftover cards was to make ornaments with the kids - you just cut circles out of the cards, then score the edges 3 times, fold them over, glue them together, and you have a ball! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIoCSDZGk5I Thanks for sharing, Lindart #47

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing the cards each week. They turn out so topical! Good idea with the cards. I've got a couple I want to recycle but I'm all Christmas-ed out.

    Sharon K #37

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards make me giggle... they are so funny hehehe.

    Love the thought of up cycling and reusing things.


    Have a lovely week x
    Erika (#6)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always say I will reuse things but never quite get around to it, did laugh at the mbd cars though. Tracy #12

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment