Wednesday 30 November 2016

WOYWW

This weeks desk is slowly clearing down my die cutting from the weekend.

All I have on my desk is a Christmas card from Shaz (so sparkly) and three ATC's I got at the crop.
 

They are from Erika (her first visit and first ATC and hopefully not her last), Dolores (I think, there was no name on the back so sorry if I got it wrong) and Margaret (Glitter and Glue).

My previous post has details of the crop at the weekend (cake, chatting and good friends).

My "Man Bites Dog" cards this week-'1st Lady Defends Crooked Tycoon' - no comment!


Happy Whats on Your Workdesk Wednesday

Kyla



10 comments:

  1. Hi Kyla, they were lovely ATC's weren't they? Great man bites dog cards! Have a lovely week,Hugs,Shaz #10 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and ATCs! Sounds like you has a great time at the crop! Your Man Bites Dog reading is hilarious - as well disturbingly accurate! Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa #22

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kyla, it was such fun at the crop, gr9 to meet you - we must meet up - perhaps for lunch?

    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk
    #21

    ReplyDelete
  4. well that is one telling set of cards!! so good to see you again last weekend, hope your health continues on an upward path for a long time now! Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL love the cards.

    Sounds like you had a great time at the crop. Nice ATCs

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #33

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry we didn't get to speak much at the Crop but didn't we have a lovely time ..... those man bites dog cards are clever.
    Have a good week
    Christine #43

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great time had by all at the crop. Love those cards.
    sandra de @24

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was good to see you at the crop, especially as you had been so under the weather in the run-up. I feel as if we didn't chat enough, the day just whizzed by....sigh.
    Hugs, LLJ 8 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great week! Ginny#45 WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooohhhh - man bites dog becomes seer..... astonishingly accurate considering someone's gracious support in the face of defeat. I feel rather bad that I didn't produce a single Christmas card in time to dish them out, let alone an atc or a Chrimble ornament....

    Hope you're feeling a bit better these days...

    Morti @35

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment